Thursday, May 21, 2009

A New Look at The World.



I bought a new pair of shades. Nothing elaborate. Not a fancy brand. Not too much money. But they are something else! The minute you put them on, you feel like you are a part of one of those, romantic movies, from the 60s. You know the one's that have this melancholy emotion going on. Where the actress walks on alone on this lonely street, wondering whether she should marry the guy she has known for years or the guy she met on a holiday somewhere. I hope you guys get the point.

The first time I tried them on, I felt like it was going to rain. I love that feeling. You know just before it's going to start raining, the sky turns into this dusty shade of orange, and the wind is so strong that you can't keep your eyes open. And all the people that are outside, all the children that are playing on those large grounds, run back home. Everything clears up. Like an empty battlefield. It's the most beautiful feeling. And the best part about it, is that it is so predictable. Everyone knows this feeling. Everyone relates to it. Everyone knows it is going to rain. So, I had to buy them. I have to say, it is the first time I have bought a feeling.

No comments: