Sunday, April 15, 2007

Still don't believe me?

Another entry in the 'My life sucks and all bad luck is directed towards me by God for some weird reason which no one can explain' daily journal.
Yesterday night when I was studying for my dreadful spanish exam, there was a robbery in my parking, the bloody ruthless bastards stole the stereo from my zen and my honda city. There are 5 cars in my parking of which two are ours and yet the only two cars that were brutally attacked were ours. I don't mean to be mean to the other car owners, but just thought of taking this opportunity to point out the irony in my life. Some people say it's just a sad coincidence, but these are the people who deserve to be electrocuted because they don't know the frequency with which these sad coincidences occur in my life. For all the criminal minds who care to know how this was done, let me tell you it was a job done with perfection. The guy was a professional, and that was quite evident from the way the window was not cracked but lifted out of the crevice(forgive me if that is not the technical term) and kept aside. I went with my mom to the local police station and we lodged a complaint. We needed the official FIR to submit it to the insurance guys and so when we asked the cops for it, he said, in his own special way, "arey khaane ke baad ekdum hazam hota hai kya???" Me and my mom didn't know how to respond so we just gave him our 'family confused look' and he explained, that we would get the same on monday. The other cop there, the suck-up cop, the one who brings the tea and makes the paan cop, and the one who laughs at every non joke of the 'digestion' cop, said "arey madam wo log 100(sau) ki cheez 10 (dus) me bechta madam, 10 me!!!! kuch mehnat nahi karneka na" Anyway, mom and me knew that we are never going to see our stereo systems again. However out of this I just have one small prayer, that I wish those guys get caught and even if they have sold my stereos for 10, I just hope they get run over by a truck in front of my eyes. No matter how brutal and anti-christish I may sound making this request, 'no me importa' because we service sector people also work hard for our luxuries and it should most definitely not be some shitty ass bastards cheap thrill to steal us off our hard work! There, the first statement pertaining to morality (of many to come mind you) on this blog!
Oh and by the way, gave my spanish written exam this morning, I THINK it was ok, but I dont know for sure, because my answers could most definitely be complete ass talk!!! But the nightmare isn't over yet, as the orals are tomorrow! So, I guess until then I just have to 'Dream On'

6 comments:

Satyajeet said...

that was realli a very unfortunate incident but im the one who prefers to be electrocuted coz i wish things to end.. reali bad things have been goin on in d past n ill contantly hope n preay things wud end.. as for the robber, even i wish he dies under a truck, n ur behind him or somethin, n when he gets crushed ur systems shud fly outta his pockets n into ur car..

dead~shot said...

freaky ! Quite screwed up a world we live in yaar.. hope u actually get the stuff back..
(what else good can one hope for,honestly ?)

When will our "system" of Law and Order work realistically..
Sigh is all i can say.

Prince_Vegeta said...

sad to hear that , dont know if its jst wid ur life or wat ,but hope the culprits get caught soon , take care , keep writing ,

Shweta said...

Thanks guys! But seriously there is nothing worse than waking up one morning and finding your car in that condition. It's almost like when a string of your guitar breaks just before a performance..perhaps worse! and btw ankit, yes it is my life!

dead~shot said...

Well,i think the guy who did that Must be nabbed cause its his doing.
:)
Maybe we should leave good ol' God outta this.. who's sure if He does exist anyway..

pp said...

hmmm dats really bad man specially before ur spanish exams as a matter of fact lot of shitty things happen with u...robbers r losers....da thing u said abt guitar is somethin wat i went through when i was gonna go mountain biking next morning with my brand new imported helmet and my just modified cycle but before dat morning my cycle got robbed at night...and it was my 2nd cycle being robbed,,,SOB actually hate this world... at times