Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Beating around the BUSH!

It's been a really long time, and I know that the few readers that I pay have missed me terribly. Afterall they are missing their sole source of steady income! Anyway, so just to update you guys on what has been happening in boredomville. I have started serious contemplation about my future, and I am living a nightmare! I keep thinking about all the entrances that I have to appear for, and how my future at this point in a small way atleast lies in the hands of a cheap, Indian, whose aim in life is to send more and more Indians to a country that chose a monkey as their President! So, I went to the Dilip Oak's Academy(!) to find out about the GRE, and how I can enrol myself into his classes, and I was shocked at what my eyes were forced to see! His entire office of two floors, is decorated with one, universal, singular theme, which is AMERICA!, blue, red and stars, everywhere you look, that is the only thing you will see! And when you sit in his office, along with other shameful monkeys like yourself, and look around, you see, a large, blown up, FRAMED, map of America! Even the bags that he gives the reference material in, is decorated in the same fashion. Another hilarious, as well as shocking fact is, even his own name, DILIP OAK has America in it all the way! The Oak from Dilip Oak has stars, like the ones you see on the American flag, and you can't help but wonder what an arse this man is!
The middle-class families have big dreams, they want opportunities to work for them and they are ready to work hard for that, and this man banks on these dreams. He doesn't impart education, he sells America! And yes, I will be joining his class in the next month, because I also have a dream, and no opportunities here in my country, but that doesn't change the fact that I am going there solely because of the lack of opportunities and not so that I can settle there as a cranky, obese, NRI, who sends money for her family every month. I don't know whether the classes are worth it, and I don't know if Dilip Oak is an inspirational teacher(although all my sources say he very much is NOT), but I do know that unfortunately, this guy, in a smalllll way holds my future in his hands.

3 comments:

Satyajeet said...

what an apt name to another good piece of writing.. i dint know that guy would be 'OBSESSED(???)' with america.. y dont u ask some more ppl ???
readin this was a great way to start the day..

pp said...

hahaha well put forward man shwey dats really well..good to know some people who eat nd punk in india love another country so much...nd make money in that name.. i really loved da title also...lol all da best...

pp said...

hahaha well put forward man shwey dats really well..good to know some people who eat nd punk in india love another country so much...nd make money in that name.. i really loved da title also...lol all da best...