Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I PLEAD GUILTY

It is past 2 a.m, even the dogs outside have stopped howling at each other. My exams are scheduled to begin in less than 2 weeks. I made big mistakes by asking the wrong people, " How are studies going on?" The guilt is eating me alive. There are voices in my head telling me to pick up my economics notes and start reading about public expenditure, but my ass says otherwise. These voices have been troubling me for a very long time. I thought maybe I will share this problem with some friends and they can tell me what to do, share some pearls of wisdom. Bad idea. If only I knew Oscar Wilde or Socrates, instead of people who say, "Arey then study na.", or, " Hmmmmmmm". Getting back to the guilt. I try with all honesty to pick up my book. I explain to myself the consequences, I walk around, from the room to the living room, to the kitchen. That is when I find the solution to my problems, the midnight snack. It is that guilt-free act that ate all the guilt and let me have a peaceful, contented sleep, without any demons creeping under my bed.

3 comments:

dead~shot said...

Wheeee Hahahah ! :)
cool.. even those kind dogs let u study.. n instead here is the world of bloggers,scribbling online n eating like bats ;)

All the best munching AND studying !

pp said...

haha well all da best shwey...i think all ul have is coffee as of now im free but i will help you to stay awake!!! exams suck big time!!! all da best and pls in dis period dont forget to update us with ur blog or den we will have nothin new to read..spcially me since im free now!!!

Satyajeet said...

hahaha... guilt free is how all snacks in d day shud be... esp wid chocolates.. i still cant beleive u dint even OFFER me a PIECE of d lindt... its ok tho it was all urs... all d best